Convergence: The Crossroads of Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Convergence

+2
Bippzy
Eiji
6 posters

Go down

The Convergence Empty The Convergence

Post by Eiji Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:00 pm

Hey, Eiji here. Some of you may be familiar with my idea for the convergence Story, but not all of you. It's not set in stone, but I have a few ideas I'd like to run past you for a Massive RP. Probably it's own section on the forums.

First idea, the convergence itself. Imagine your character, their past, their planet, their realm of existence. Now imagine that character dying, or their world ending. Rather than the happy afterlife, the character wakes up naked and disoriented on some random planet. This happens to about 10 to 30 people.

The planet is a odd one. It's divided into "Zones" for lack of a better term. Some zones have a feudal Japanese feel, some have a medieval England feel, or a Roman Empire feel. Maybe ancient Egyptian. Or the ruins of a modern day civilization. The characters all understand the language of whoever they speak to. Some of the zones are at war, and the inhabitants of each zone are typically prejudiced and highly wary of foreigners and outsiders. The only constant in each zone is a complete and total fear of magic, or any unusual abilities. It's unexplained, and nobody will discuss the matter with you.

Every PC will have minor magic abilities, regardless of where they come from. Subtle reality manipulation, subtle telekinesis, something along those lines. That's not to say they can't be more powerful than that, but regardless of class when they wake up on this convergent world, they find that they have these powers.

Nobody knows why they are here. But each of the "Survivors" are inexplicably linked to one another. Drawn to one another. Is it possible they can get back to their own world? And why have they all been brought here? That's up for all of us to discuss, and hopefully figure out along the way.

So. Who is interested?

P. S. Written on my phone. Forgive the grammar.
Eiji
Eiji
Admin
Admin

https://convergence.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

The Convergence Empty Re: The Convergence

Post by Bippzy Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:37 pm

Aye, I'm most definitely interested, but you already know this.

Peeps should reply to this so we know if we wanna roll with this thing!
Bippzy
Bippzy
Shantae Fanboy
Shantae Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwahn Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:04 pm

If I can get myself motivated enough to write a character, I'll join in this.
Darkwahn
Darkwahn

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:26 pm

I'm in! Just working on a character
Yuki
Yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronicNades Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:15 pm

I wrote a up a character for it. Hope it's alright.
ChronicNades
ChronicNades

Back to top Go down

Post by PMyrrh Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:55 pm

Sure thing
PMyrrh
PMyrrh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content