Convergence: The Crossroads of Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions!

+4
Yuki
ChronicNades
Bippzy
Eiji
8 posters

Go down

Introductions! Empty Introductions!

Post by Eiji Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:22 pm

Welcome everyone! This site is an attempt to capture that creative glory of Roleplaying that everyone seemed to feel a decade ago. Who knows if it's possible, but damn it I feel it's worth a shot. I'm assuming a good lot of you know eachother already, but some of the members are going to be total strangers. For the sake of kindness, lets have an introduction post!

I'm Eiji. I'm the admin. Most of you know me in real life, one way or another. Real name is Steffan. I'm 26 and I've been roleplaying on an off since I was 12, probably with some of you. I haven't written anything in a few years and I'm hoping this website will help me over this writers block. I'm stuck in the middle of the arizona desert, and I'm always able to be contacted. It's going to be a pleasure writing with you all!

Who's next?
Eiji
Eiji
Admin
Admin

https://convergence.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Introductions! Empty Re: Introductions!

Post by Bippzy Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Ahoooooooy!

Bippzy's the name and Shantae is my half-genie waifu.

Name's Ryan, peeps probably know me as well. I'm (currently) 25, and I've been doing RP stuff since, like... 8th grade-ish, but have taken massive breaks. I do art and I'm responsible for the logo, icons, forum badges, etc. for this site. WOO!! I'm a fan of seafood, Zelda and good ol' fashioned drinking games. I'm a storytelling master with a knack for character design (since that's what I kinda went to college for) and I expect to enjoy whatever goes down here.

I also enjoy voice acting when I get the chance and can do everything from anime protagonist voices to SpongeBob laughs on command.
Bippzy
Bippzy
Shantae Fanboy
Shantae Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronicNades Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:12 am

Greetings!

Ya'll can call me ChronicNades, or Chronic for short. I got that name playing Halo Reach with Eiji up there, due to incessant spamming of the grenade button in every match.

My real name is Malachi, and I'm just you're average dice rollin' beer drinkin' video gamin' guy, with years of experience roleplaying as both player and GM. I've played in many systems and have been in dozens of campaigns, and due to my groups apparent ADHD and constant drunken derailment, I don't think we've ever successfully completed any. Which is totally fine, just means we've got games running to last us til were all old as shit.

As for forum RP'ing, I started on Gwing.net, waaaay back in the day, when Yahoo! Messenger was still a thing people used, which nowadays is rpgateway, one of the biggest RP forums out there. I've also done a few other's, but most of my RP experience has been in person.

I hope to get the ball rolling here with QUALITY posts, incessant amounts of intrigue, and maybe even touch up on my T2 Rp combat skills (is that even a thing? Do people even do rp combat anymore? Do they recognize different types and styles?)

I look forward to the interesting characters everyone creates.

ChronicNades
ChronicNades

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:41 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm Yuki your friendly neighborhood snow spirit.

My real name is Day and I've been role playing since I was 11. Some of you may know me from way back when The Keep and Nexxus were the place to spend countless hours living in another world. I love fantasy and to get my role play fix I play Dungeons and Dragons with a local group. Though there is nothing like writing out a story and having others add to the magic. I am looking forward to all the fun we will have because real life can be quite dull.
Yuki
Yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Santario Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:03 am

Oi Vey it's been forever since I've had to do one of these. So here goes...

The name is Santario, I know some of you for sure, others not so much. I am currently 27 years in age and have been online roleplaying since I was 11 in both TK and Nexxus. I have helped run and been apart of various amounts of forums and I have been playing table top RPG since I was 10.

I've moved around a lot growing up in Minnesota, spent a year traveling the UK to "Find myself", Spent time in California, Nevada, 5 years in Florida, and now I permanently reside in Vermont assuming any future work doesn't change that.

So that looks good enough I've always been under the philosophy that if I give you too much you won't be curious enough to ask more. I can always be reached and if you really want my Skype to be able to do that be brave enough to ask.

Happy writing my sweets.
Santario
Santario

Back to top Go down

Post by jneko Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:58 pm

salutations.

call me jneko or jono. I know some of the people here and haven't really done forum RPing in a while *cough*not counting the pathfinder one that isn't going so well *cough*. I don't really know what else to put here... *rolls a d20*
Random number (1,20) : 20
 どうぞうよろしくおねがいします  

Last edited by jneko on Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
jneko
jneko

Back to top Go down

Post by PMyrrh Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:11 am

ChronicNades wrote: I don't think we've ever successfully completed any. Which is totally fine, just means we've got games running to last us til were all old as shit.

Depends on how you classify "finish" , Strahd is 2-5 sessions of castle dungeon crawl away and most other campaigns were living breathing stories that would go on till the party died or group got tired of it.

jneko wrote:
*cough*not counting the pathfinder one that isn't going so well *cough*

We're trying my friend.

I'm PMyrrh, called PMYRRH, or Pat.  I'm loud, open-mindedly opinionated, and an asshole.  26 yo dude loving life who has not a great deal of free time, did two degrees and now working based on one of them. I've rp'ed for about 12 years; that, the gym/exercise, and volunteer work are my go-to diversions.

Hoping for some good times.
PMyrrh
PMyrrh

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwahn Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:42 am

Howdy, I'm Darkwahn, Dark for short if you're feeling a little bit lazy. Fairly certain I've met all of you in some manner before, though for a few it was fairly limited interaction in short lived RP's.

Real name is Vince since we seem to be throwing those out, I'm a 25 year old who has been into rping for about 10(?) years. However, I've only been interested in tabletop rping for quite a while now, and I'm hoping that this fixes that a little bit. Maybe expand my horizons a little with people who aren't in my usual group.
Darkwahn
Darkwahn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum