Convergence: The Crossroads of Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jneko's characters

2 posters

Go down

jneko's characters Empty jneko's characters

Post by jneko Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:00 pm

Vixen

Sex: female
Species/race: human
Hair: pixie cut dyed red
body: scarred and athletic
height: 5'3
weight: 170

'ello and welcome viewers. Today's show should be a blast from the past for some of my long time fans. ya see Mr Jerkowitz, I swear that's his actual name, has an infestation of whoundz in the future site of his new condominiums and has asked yours truly to do what I do best. The boys are ready for when you guys get bored of me being chased around the neighborhood. Now let the hunt begin and see if they can catch the fox.

Vixen makes a living livestreaming herself being bait for various monsters using various acrobatic techniques. some of the early monsters were called whoundz(pronounced hounds) so the show was called "The fox hunt" and she took up the moniker vixen.

Last edited by jneko on Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
jneko
jneko

Back to top Go down

jneko's characters Empty Re: jneko's characters

Post by Bippzy Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:46 am

I'm not trying to be too critical, but it'd be nice to see this fleshed out a bit more. Like it's good to have the general stats and a little summary, but maybe a representative picture or some more biographical information?

I'm just a little lost on who the character is or how she ended up where she would be now.
Bippzy
Bippzy
Shantae Fanboy
Shantae Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum